Okay, so the first thing you need to know about our recipes is that everything is to taste. The amounts we give are just a guideline, but if you want it more buttery, add more butter. More healthy? Less butter. More spicy? More sriracha! Okay? Okay! Do your thing. Live your life. We trust you.
- 2 tbs vegan butter, melted (we like earth balance or becel vegan)
- 2 tsp dried cilantro flakes
- 1 tsp Sriracha (bit adjust to your tolerance for heat)
- 2 tbs of nutritional yeast (that’s the amount Geoff uses. Kassia would use the whole bag of nooch if it were up to her) -sprinkles of salt to taste.
- 1/4 cup of popcorn seeds makes a good size bowl in our air popper. But a microwave bag works fine too. We like smart pop by Orville Redenbacher.
- Pop the corn.
- While corn is popping, melt the butter and mix in Sriracha.
- In another bowl, mix together salt, cilantro and nutritional yeast (aka nooch).
- Drizzle butter-Sriracha mixture over popcorn while also sprinkling cilantro-nooch mixture to make sure it all sticks.
- Give it a few good mixes and eat enthusiastically!